Questions and Answers

If you have any questions and you do not see the answers below, please call us and we will be glad to help you.

What's a Rebuildable/Salvage Title?:

States issue salvage titles when an insurance company takes possession of a vehicle as a result of a claim.  This vehicle is usually repairable, and then subject to an inspection at a State Highway Patrol Post.

What's a Flood/Water Damage?:

Vehicle that has been partially or fully submerged under water.

What's a Rolled Over Damage?:

Vehicle that has partially or fully turned over on its roof.

What do you do after you purchase a car to rebuild?:

  1. Purchase an inspection certificate.

  2. Take it to a body shop.

  3. Source parts, being sure to save receipts for all major body parts and components.

  4. When the vehicle is finished call a State Highway Patrol Inspection Station and setup an appointment. 

  5. The Highway Patrol will give you a paper to get your title changed to a "rebuilt" title so it is okay for highway use.

513-425-PART (7278)
FAX 513-425-7281